Tuesday 11 November 2014

Youtube...Help

I've decided to make some videos for my blog featuring some of the outdoor pursuits I take part in. I am looking for some advice in regards to cameras/video recorders and reaching out to my fellow bloggers for help.

Obviously with a majority of things I do outside either involving shooting or fishing its got to be something that can take the great outdoors. The choice I'm most learning towards is a GoPro but I don't know much about them, in terms of the different models and there strength/weaknesses. From other blogs I've seen people have used head mounts which clearly worked well and they get some very impressive shots.

So this is just a reach out for some help and would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks

Tom

Outdoor And More


No comments:

Post a Comment